On Demand Intelligent Video Analytics
Cloud Computing with Intelligent Video Analytics provides an open and extensible analytic framework for developing event-based video surveillance applications that can be used to enhance physical security and increase the productivity of public safety operations.
Embedded with IBM Intelligent Video Analytics version 1.6 Sense Traffic Pulse supports the following features and capabilities:
- Integrated video management
Intelligent Video Analytics can be integrated with your existing cameras network and video management systems (VMS). Intelligent Video Analyticsexamines each frame of video, extracts information about events in that video, and stores it as metadata into a database for future reference. In addition, it is able to incorporate data from other sources.
- Real-time video analytics
- Intelligent Video Analytics analyzes real-time and recorded video streams of monitored environments, generating video metadata about moving objects or events, which provides invaluable information to law enforcement or first responders. Intelligent Video Analytics provides real-time alerting about an incident in progress for predefined behaviors of people, vehicles, and objects. The software can identify perimeter breaches, abandoned objects, objects that are removed, people movement and vehicle activity. You can enhance the vehicle search and alert capabilities by integrating Intelligent Video Analytics with the ELSAG Automatic License Plate Recognition (LPR) solution.
- Video metadata indexing and search
- Intelligent Video Analytics has rich content-based indexing and advanced search capabilities for the efficient analysis of video footage both in real time and in future investigation. Intelligent Video Analytics can create an index that can be searched, analyzed, and correlated in seconds. This approach allows for real-time alerts and the rapid searching of hundreds of millions of past events to identify specific incidents and patterns.
- Event cross correlation
- Intelligent Video Analytics can process millions of events to provide cross-correlation and trend analysis capabilities. Forensic search results on event and alert metadata can be analyzed on a histogram, heatmap, or a track summary view.
- Advanced event visualization
- Predefined events can be located and monitored on a graphical information system (GIS) map in the operator client user interface. You can also use the integrated video players to view recorded video footage of an event or activity that is under surveillance.
- Open framework for integrating sensors and events streams
- Intelligent Video Analytics has an open, standards-based, extensible architecture for a flexible, security-rich environment and can help to develop a comprehensive threat model that is customized to the business environment. There are several integration points within Intelligent Video Analyticsand the solution can be integrated with third-party specialized analytics, such as external license plate recognition and facial recognition systems.
- Intelligent Video Analytics can also be customized to meet the specific needs and operational processes of your environment, and to also support any unique requirements specific to forensic search and alert response. For more information, see Customizing and extending the solution further.
- Advanced system management capabilities
- Intelligent Video Analytics provides a web-based globalized administrator client interface to help you to configure, customize, and fine-tune your environment. The administrator client provides a set of web-based tools to help you to manage the servers, database, logs, and other key parts of the system.
Both the operator and administrator client interfaces of Intelligent Video Analytics are web-based and globalized, allowing access to real-time and historical event data from the system anytime and anywhere.